1 flour tortilla per person
250gm Vegan mince
1 pkt fajita seasoning
cheat - minced garlic
cheat - veg stock cube
Peco de gallo - see recipe below
Refried beans - see recipe below
1. Quickly stir fry veg mince in a little oil for few minutes with 2 tsp fajita mix (or more if you like stronger taste) Then add 150ml boiling water and crumble in veg stock cube 2 2. Finely chop pepper, onion, tomatoes and add to mix. Add 1 tsp cheat garlic - stir. simmer for about 15 mins
3. Finely chop iceberg lettuce and prepare the Peco de Gallo.- see recipe below
3. Place the tortilla onto griddle and toast both sides until brown. This will make the tortilla litke a mini plate. you can chop the tortilla into four before toasting for smaller tostadas.
4. Place tortillas on plate and spoon on 1 large tbsp Mince mix. Add a some shredded lettuce then top with guacamole and Peco de Gallo. Add the refried beans on the side.
Peco de Gallo
Simply finely chop onion, tomato (removing the middle juicy bit and pips) and coriander - mix together in bowl!
400g pinto beans (soaked overnight) finely chopped Onion, Garlic, 2 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp chilli powder
1. stir ingredients in one pot for about 15 mins. Mix well then mash! - That's it!!