125g mashed banana
70g peanut butter
60g coconut oil
20g agave nectar
20g maple syrup
100g caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
165g plain flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
||Ingredients for the frosting:-
3 tbsp soya milk
7 oz icing sugar
1 oz cocoa powder
25 mg bag of vegan chocolate drops or carob
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the banana, coconut oil and peanut butter until well blended.
2. Stir in the agave nectar, maple syrup, caster sugar and vanilla until smooth.
3. Combine the flour and baking powder; add to the peanut butter mixture and mix well.
4. Cover and chill dough for at least 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Line baking trays with baking parchment. Roll dough into walnut sized balls and place 5cm apart onto the prepared baking trays.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking tray for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
For the frosting:-
1. Melt chocolate drops
2. Add soya milk and gently stir in the icing sugar
3. Gently stir in the cocoa powder
4. Drizzle across the cookies